Formalising your consent orders

Consent Orders are written agreements where both parties agree and ask the court to formalise as court orders. Consent Orders can be made for either or both parenting arrangements and property/financial settlement.

The orders must meet the Family Law Act criteria for being in the best interests of the children and be just and equitable about financial matters.

If you and your former partner have been able to come to an agreement together, we can help to prepare the necessary documents and file with the court for consent orders to be made.

Contact us